Thursday, June 4, 2015

School Holidays

School holidays started a little less than a month ago and it is time for a well-deserved and long break. Many friends around me have already graduated and are on their graduation trip to other countries and what not. Just came back from NTU OGEM Prelude trip to Peking University in Beijing. It was a short two weeks trip with loads of gains and fun. The people there are great. The weather and the food? Not so great. Opened my eyes to the capital of China. Cleared some misconceptions I have of PRC people (though not by much, heh). Too lazy to post any pictures or anything of that sort. I just like to type loads of stuff as the sound that the mechanical keyboard makes when I am typing really fast is just music to my ears.

A lot of things happened during the two weeks and sometimes I wonder if I am awake or still stuck in that deep slumber. Ahhh dreams...

Signing Off
~~~Clueless~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment