Thursday, April 23, 2015

Initiation

Hello to the lost souls who somehow stumbled across this blog.

My name is Roger Yong and I'm an (not-so?) ordinary Singapore guy.

My purpose of creating this blog is to document stages/events/whatever in my life that I find interesting or worthy of my time to write about. It is like writing a diary, which I have absolutely no habit of (but i guess that is going to change from now onward?). I also think that it is a good habit to write so that I can continue to improve on my command of the English Language. To add on to that, I also find typing a very fun thing to do. Probably due to all the school projects that involves shitload of typing to be done. And typing on my mechanical keyboard is so satisfying (both feel and sound wise).

Something I realised as I'm growing up is that I tend to get sentimental. It just happens. So when I feel sentimental, this blog is here to stay for me to look back at the (silly) things that I might have done or whatsoever.

Some of you might wonder and perhaps even I might wonder some time down the road why I chose my blog name as such. Well, I'm totally clueless as to where do I begin on this journey of writing (journalism not!) and what name I should be giving to this whole thing. So there's that for an explanation.

This blog will probably involve a mixture of many languages such as English, Chinese, Korean, Cantonese and whatever I've picked up along the way. Singapore is a multi-lingual country so bear with that.

Last of all, thank you for your time in reading this initial blog post.

The first step.

~~~Clueless~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment